Monday, February 8, 2010

Shocking News

Sorry for not posting but I've been busy. Let's cut to the chase though . I have discovered some amaizing news. First look at the "Puffle Party" banner.


If you can tell there is a color for every puffle.
Example: "P" red red puffle, "U" pink pink puffle, "F" black black puffle, ect...
This pattern goes on for every puffle. Although there are three onther letters. Orange, Brown, and Magenta. If you look at the post below this there is an orange puffle. Does this mean that there will be an orange, brown and magenta puffle. I think so! I can' wait, maybe an orange puffle will appear like the white puffle did. Remember it appeared around the "Puffle Party" also. Cool!

Next, Club Penguin is soon selling a new item. I got this picture for Saraapril. Her website can be viewed here. http://saraaprilinclubpenguin.blogspot.com/

Anyhow I noticed a Ninja Puffle on the hat. Will this be another new puffle or will ther be an orange, brown, and magenta? Comment and tell me.
Also, My pages are under construction get ready for the cheats you've been wating for. That's why I've not been posting.

~Snowy65174


3 comments:

Magno20 said...

cool i will put i link on my blog to help u

Lily said...

I really like this post. Do you mind if I link to it on my blog?

-Frangipani42

Snowy65174 said...

No problem, I'm currently working on new pages to make this blog better. Funny Pics. is done now, take a look.