Thursday, February 11, 2010

Orange Puffle Found

I found an Orange Puffle! My theory was right! That means there will be an Brown and Magenta puffle in the future.


Now here's the Orange Puffle, this is not an edit. It can be found every 30 minutes. Like 3:30, 4:00, 4:30, ect....


This one looks kinda kooky. If more news is found I will tell you. In other news there are other posts below this telling the other events happening. Also, new fuuny pics. are at the top and bottom of the funny pics. page.

~Snowy65174

9 comments:

Whizzbobrox said...

Heyy
I just wanna let you no that I still read ur blog!

Magno20 said...

yer same i have bin a bit busy latley so i am strugling posting stuf on my blog. Cool blog snowy and i canot wait till a new puffle ome put.
Magno20

Magno20 said...

hi i am still reading ur blog i have bin busy llatley soz.

Podlepops said...

hi, u probably dont know me but..... I saw ur page a long time ago when i was looking for CP pages to add to my blogroll, and I saw ur site and decided I would add it, so now i was looking at some of the pages I have added and i saw this site again and i was wondering if u could add my website to your blogroll:
www.clubpenguin-podlepops.blogspot.com
u dnt have to, but it would be of great help, and besides, ur page is already on my blogroll, thnx for everything.

Snowy65174 said...

Your welcome! Thanks for putting me on your blogroll. I'll check your blog out!

Whizzbobrox said...

Hi Snowy!
My blog only has 1/2 readers now. :-( I was just wondering if you will read it a little more plz?
Thnx,
Whizzbobrox - The CP Genius

Snowy65174 said...

I do, I just don't leave comments mcuh.

Magno20 said...

could u add my blog to ur blog list

Victoria said...

no it was every 15 min