Thursday, March 11, 2010

Upcoming Events

If you didn't know I've been sick. That's the reason for lack of posting. Well I'm all better now! So, here are the Upcoming Events. It says the pin is coming out tommorow, but it it out today. Check my Pin Page to find out where it is! I know the tracker is off. It's not mine, but a friend let me use it. Also, if you are having trouble finding Rockhopper then you can go on my Chat Room and if there are other people on you can look together! Lastly, I'm almost done with my Penguin Style Catalog page! Here are the events.  One more thing, there is a new Better Igloo Catalog out. I will put it on my Better Igloo Page soon.

To start off many puffles around CP have been dissapearing. They have been going into the Mine Caves. On March 15th the Caves will be open again! According to the article the puffles are in danger! In a new game we will rescue them! Does Herbert .P. Bear have anyting to do with this? Remember in a PSA Mission he said he was going to do something to the puffles, until he figured out about the gold puffle. (fake) Well, because it was fake what will he do with the puffles? Is this it? We will find out.  Also, this looks like a map in the background. Do you think it has to do with the game?

Next, there is the 2nd Annual Penguin Play Awards! This year there will be more places that have decorations. Some are the Ski Hill, Docks, & Pizza Parlor!
That's all the events! Below is a Puffle Rescue Banner I made! Feel free to put it on your blog!


~Snowy65174

No comments: