Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Club Penguin Books

I got a sneak peak on Club Penguin Books! They are not out yet but the Borders website has posted them. It says when they will be realesed, but you can pre-order them! I wish it had pictures. If you can't read it well click it to enlarge the pic.




This is the list. If you wand to see it for your self click this link: http://www.borders.com/online/store/SearchResults?keyword=club+penguin&type=0&simple=1

~Snowy65174

P.S. Please read my comment, it is important.

3 comments:

Snowy65174 said...

I'm sorry but for some reason I cant see your comments. I'll try to fix this, but for now if you have commented please comment what you commented again. I will notifiy blogger about this problem.

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment bye me Snowy65174. I'm seeing if it will show up on this new comment form.

~Snowy65174

Snowy65174 said...

Sorry for the inconveniance.