Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ninja News

Sorry about posting late but I've been busy. Any how I found this post on Chrisdog93's website. You can visit it at this link http://clubpenguincp.com/. Here is the post.


Alright, so you know how in the ninja hideout there is that hole where we are supposed to dig? Here’s a picture in case you don’t know what it is:







Well, if you check the events page or C5 of the Club Penguin times, you will see a preview of what the ninja hideout will look like:







But wait, that’s not all I found! I was looking at a Club Penguin swf file and I found the full version of what the dojo will look like when it is finished. Here is a picture (click for full size):





In the center will be three element symbols: fire, water, and ice. I’m guessing that the fire path will be the one we will have to follow.
Did you notice how the volcano started erupting? Well since we are digging into the ground where the lava is, I bet a hole opens up where lava is. We will have to go into this hole and follow the path to the volcano where the new room will be. At the end of the secret path there will be doors which only member’s will be able to unlock since only members can get the amulet. Inside the secret doors will be the new Club Penguin room and some other features.
How do I know that there will be secret doors? If you remember last week I posted a picture of the amulet. The description for the amulet was the following:
“Admire this amulet. Symbol of power and experience, it is the key to mastering the elements. Open the secret doors hidden in this piece and pursue your journey. Dojo awaits the next. – Sensei”
Sensei said himself that there will be secret doors for us to unlock, and the key will be the amulet. The amulet is a symbol of power and experience since only ninjas can get it. Also, the amulet has all 3 elements on it: fire, water, and ice and Sensei said “it is the key to mastering the elements.”
Sensei will be inside the member’s only room, and I predict there will be some sort of free item there too. What do you think about this huge mystery?


Once again the credit goes to Chrisdog93!



Ok this next part is my work.



I got the Gold Card you see on the picture.





It is awesome! The code will give you three power cards. If you are not a ninja you will get a belt upagrade too. I took pics of what happened too.
















Last but not least there is a fire card deck. I got this picture from Chridog93's site also. Remember the Golden Card part of the post is my work! (You can visit Chrisdog93's site at the top of the page)




The buildings in the background might be the new room!


2 comments:

sarah said...

you give really good tips! But,i need to know how to get in the secret room in the theater and how to open the treasure chest in the secret room.Once you do that i think you'll give the best tips ever!

kelsey said...

You give the best tips ever!They are so helpful.Keep posting