Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Color, Festival of Flight, and Underwater Party

Party Invitation






When: August, 7th 2009

Time: 10:30 Penguin Standard Time

Server: Frozen

Who: All of my fans

Where: My igloo (it will be open)

What: Try to wear the new Penguin Color, Aqua








Congrats to the new Penguin Color! Aqua! The new color will be avalible in the August "Penguin Style Catalog."









Also Gary has announced how he will change the pool windows. He will float Club Penguin. I think we wont be able to go on the Ice Berg for a while. This event is from Augsut 14-18. Gary says that he will be waching over things on the tallest moutain. This might be the new room. But in april I sent in some ideas for Club Penguin to use. They said they might. In otherwords they might have more NEW rooms!




I have a bad feeling about Gary letting the island down. I think it will trigger the next party in August. The Underwater Party. I think when Gary lets the island down it will flood.















No comments: